Employment Assistance


East Valley Family Services now offers an employment assistance program. Our team of professionals’ help you get back in the job market. We provide the assistance needed to get your foot in the door and help you talk to the right people.


Our goal is to create the confidence needed to walk into an interview and landing the job you need/want. EVFS will help you with:

  • Resume preparation
  • Dress for success
  • Find applications and give you the tool to fill them out
  • Career building and education

As a condition of employment, many businesses in Nevada (the hotel, gaming, food and beverage industry), you must obtain three cards:

1. Sheriff’s Card (Work Card/Work Permit)—Sheriff’s Cards are required for all positions in a gaming establishment and many other work places. The purpose of the Work Card or Permit is to document, investigate and license all employees of the gaming and liquor industry.

2. Health Card—Health Cards are required for people who work in specific industries within Nevada, including food/beverage handlers.

3. TAM Card (Drink Card/Alcohol Education Card)—Anyone who works at an establishment as a server, seller or security guard must receive alcohol awareness training and obtain a TAM Card

Stop by and speak with our professionals today and get that job.

Job Search

Contact Jamie at 702-631-7098 for classes and details.