Three Square Food Bank Senior Share Program:
- Is a supplemental food assistance program intended to provide seniors over 60 with groceries twice a month which include: fresh produce, breads and canned goods.
- Food items are selected by dieticians for seniors with chronic health conditions such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes etc.
- Generous donations from our community have provided the funds to support this program. There is no cost to participants and it will not impact their ability to continue receiving food assistance from other programs.
- Failure to pick-up or receive food at the designated date and time without calling the partner organization at least 24 hours in advance could result in being dis-enrolled from the program.
- Senior Share partner organizations have the discretion of removing participants from the program as necessary.
- Participants should feel comfortable using a microwave or stove top
- Participants should have a working refrigerator.